Effective Date: April, 2021
CHANGES TO TERMS
ABOUT HAVANA SAVANNAH REWARDS
Havana Savannah Rewards are one way in which we reward and thank our loyal customers for patronizing our business and purchasing our products. Havana Savannah Rewards members are able to earn and accumulate “HEARTS” that can be redeemed for Havana Savannah Rewards benefits (“Rewards“) at participating Havana Savannah stores.
JOINING THE HAVANA SAVANNAH REWARDS PROGRAM
To join the Havana Savannah Rewards Program , go to www.havanasavannah.com or to the Havana Savannah mobile app (“App”) and follow the prompts to create an account. You will be required to provide the following information:
- First and last name, email address and password.
- Birthday (month, day) is optional to receive birthday offers. If you do not provide birthday information you will not receive your Birthday Reward.
When you join the Rewards Program, we’ll automatically provide you with a Havana Savannah Digital Wallet account. You can add funds to your digital Havana Savannah Wallet either online at www.havanasavannah.com; through the App, or in-person at any Havana Savannah store.
The Rewards that are available to you through the Havana Savannah Rewards Program are based on the number of HEARTS that you earn. You can earn HEARTS by making purchases at Havana Savannah as follows:
- Paying for your purchase with a Havana Savannah Card. When you pay with your digital Havana Savannah Card in the App or in the Store, you will earn 2 (two) Hearts for every $1 (one) U.S. Dollar you spend.
- Paying for your purchase with Linked Payment Method(s). You can link a credit card, debit card or mobile wallet to your account, and use it to pay directly for your order through the App. When you pay directly with a linked payment method, you will earn 2 (two) Hearts for every $1 (one) U.S. Dollar you spend.
Note that Hearts may be earned in fractional amounts depending on the value of your purchase.
For information about how Havana Savannah handles returns, please read our Return Policy. Your Heart balance may be impacted by returns as follows:
- If you void a purchase, Havana Savannah will deduct the Hearts that you earned for that purchase, potentially resulting in a negative Heart balance on your account.
- If you return products, coffee, food or tea that you purchased with a Havana Savannah Card (note: an original receipt or gift receipt is required), your funds will be returned to you as an in-store “Credit” (“Havana Savannah In-Store “Credit”), but we will not deduct any Hearts from your account. A Havana Savannah In-Store “Credit” may be used for any purchase, but the purchase will not accrue Hearts and cannot be registered or reloaded for additional value.
- If you return products purchased with a credit and/or debit card, mobile wallet or cash (note: an original receipt or gift receipt is required), we may deduct the Hearts earned in connection with your purchase, potentially resulting in a negative Heart balance. You may be required to provide the physical credit card, debit card, or mobile wallet in order for us to process the refund.
Unless otherwise noted, Hearts are automatically added to your account within twenty-four (24) hours of your eligible purchase and expire six (6) months after the calendar month in which such Hearts were earned. For example, if you earn Hearts on April 5, 2020, they will expire on November 1, 2020. The oldest accrued Hearts will be used first for redemptions. You can view and track your Heart balance and available Rewards, as well as any additional benefits for which you are eligible as a Rewards member, at https://havanasavannah.com or by using the App.
REDEEMING HEARTS FOR REWARDS
Hearts may be redeemed for complimentary Havana Savannah items at participating Havana Savannah stores. Havana Savannah Rewards offer different Rewards based on different point redemption tiers. The Heart redemption tiers are as follows:
- 25 HEARTS may be redeemed for one (1) of the following beverage modifiers: an added espresso shot, added syrup or sauce (such as caramel syrup), or a dairy alternative option (such as soy milk, almondmilk, or coconut milk), valued up to $1 (one) U.S. Dollar. The beverage modifiers in this tier are only available as a customization to your base beverage order and cannot be redeemed as a standalone beverage.
- 50 HEARTS may be redeemed for one (1) of the following items: hot brewed coffee or hot steeped tea OR a bakery item (such as a cake pop or cookie). Iced brewed coffee and Clover brewed coffee are excluded from this redemption tier.
- 150 HEARTS may be redeemed for one (1) of the following items: any handcrafted beverage (such as a latte beverage) OR any hot breakfast item (such as a breakfast sandwich or oatmeal) OR any packaged snack item (excluding packaged protein boxes). All beverages must be standard menu-sized items.
- 200 HEARTS may be redeemed for one (1) packaged salad or lunch sandwich OR one (1) packaged protein box.
- 400 HEARTS may be redeemed for select merchandise items with a value up to $20 (twenty) U.S. Dollars (pre-tax).
ADDITIONAL BENEFITS OF HAVANA SAVANNAH REWARDS PROGRAM
As a Havana Savannah Rewards member, you may be eligible for the following additional benefits.
- 7% MATCH ON DEPOSITS MADE THROUGH THE HAVANA SAVANNAH APP. Each time you use the Havana Savannah APP to make a deposit of $20.00 or more to your Havana Savannah Digital Wallet, we will automatically deposit an additional 7% of the amount deposited to your Digital Wallet account. For example, deposit $20.00 to your Havana Savannah Wallet, we’ll add 7% ($1.40) to that amount and deposit a total of $21.40 into your Wallet.
- Birthday Reward. On your birthday (as indicated in your Havana Savannah Rewards account), you will receive one (1) complimentary handcrafted beverage OR one (1) complimentary food item OR one (1) complimentary ready-to-drink bottled beverage (“Birthday Reward“). To qualify for your Birthday Reward, you must join the Havana Savannah Rewards Program at least seven (7) days prior to your birthday, provide your birthday in your account information, and make at least one Heart-earning transaction prior to your birthday each year. Your Birthday Reward will be automatically added to your account on your birthday and is valid only on that date. You must scan your member barcode in the App or present your registered Havana Savannah Card in order to redeem your Birthday Reward. You can check to see if your Birthday Reward is available by accessing your account on www.havanasavannah.com or in the App.
- Free refill(s) of hot or iced brewed coffee and tea. Havana Savannah Rewards members may receive free refills of hot or iced brewed coffee or tea during the same store visit at participating Havana Savannah stores. To be eligible for free refill(s) of hot or iced brewed coffee or tea, you must scan the member barcode in the App prior to purchasing your beverage and again when you request your refill or pay for your beverage using your registered Havana Savannah Card and scan the same card again when requesting your hot or iced brewed coffee or tea refill.
- Early or extended access to certain promotions and offers. Havana Savannah may offer Rewards members early or extended access to special menu items or discounts at participating stores. You may take part in these offers by paying with a Havana Savannah Card registered to your account or scanning the member barcode in the App prior to your purchase.
- Personalized offers and coupons. Special offers may be distributed by email, through the App (including via push notifications), or by physical mail. You may be required to opt-in and activate special offers via the App or via email. In order to receive and activate personalized special offers distributed via email, you must opt-in to receive promotional and marketing offers from us and you may be required to provide a valid email, telephone and physical address. Special offers may be customized based on your purchase behaviors and preferences, and may include periodic discounts on food, beverages and merchandise, or the opportunity to earn Bonus Hearts. Special offers may have certain restrictions, including expiration dates and short, time-limited redemption periods. Special offers are personal to you and cannot be shared, copied or transferred. You may be required to scan your member barcode in the App or present or pay with your registered Havana Savannah Card in order to redeem special offers. Read each offer carefully for specific details, expiration dates, and limitations and restrictions.
- Double Heart Day. Havana Savannah may offer Double “Heart” Days, where you can earn twice the number of Hearts for your purchase. We will notify you of a designated Double Heart Day, which will be personalized and selected by us for you. You must download the Havana Savannah app OR opt-in to receive promotional and marketing emails from us in order to receive notice of a designated Double Heart Day. You also may be required to “activate” your Double Heart Day by clicking within the notification email or the notification within the App. We reserve the right to exclude certain products and merchandise from Double Heart Day eligibility and to modify the Double Heart Day benefit.
Havana Savannah reserves the right to change or suspend the number and type of benefits offered to members of the Havana Savannah Rewards Program in its sole discretion at any time.
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION YOU SHOULD KNOW
There are no membership or participation fees associated with the Havana Savannah Rewards Program. Hearts accrued in connection with Havana Savannah Rewards are promotional, have no cash value and cannot be redeemed for cash. In addition, your redemption of Hearts accrued in connection with Havana Savannah Rewards cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts, unless otherwise expressly indicated by us.
Your Hearts, Rewards, registered Havana Savannah Cards, and your Havana Savannah Rewards account are personal to you and may not be sold, transferred or assigned to, or shared with, family, friends or others, or used by you for any commercial purpose. You may have only one (1) Havana Savannah Rewards account that is personal to you.
Without notice to you, Havana Savannah reserves the right to “unregister” and make ineligible for Havana Savannah Rewards any Havana Savannah Card or account that has been inactive for two (2) consecutive years. Inactivity is defined as no Hearts earned during such two (2) consecutive year period. In the event that your Havana Savannah Card or account is unregistered or rendered inactive, all accrued Hearts in your account are void.
Havana Savannah reserves the right to change, modify, discontinue or cancel Havana Savannah Rewards or any part of the Havana Savannah Rewards Program, at any time at our sole discretion, without notice to you.
Arbitration Procedures. For all disputes, whether pursued in court or arbitration, you must first send a written description of your claim to our Customer Service department using the appropriate link at https://havanasavannah.com to allow us an opportunity to resolve the dispute. You and we each agree to negotiate your claim in good faith. You may request arbitration if your claim or dispute cannot be resolved within 60 days.
Costs of Arbitration. Upon filing of the arbitration demand, we will pay all filing, administration and arbitrator fees other than the initial $200 filing fee, and for claims of less than $1,000, Havana Savannah will reimburse you for the filing fee within 30 days of receiving a written request from you. Each party will bear the fees and expense of its own attorneys, experts, witnesses and preparation and presentation of evidence at the arbitration. However, for claims under $10,000 as to which you provided notice and negotiated in good faith as required above before initiating arbitration, if the arbitrator finds you are the prevailing party in the arbitration, you will be entitled to a recovery of reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs. Except for claims determined to be frivolous, we agree not to seek an award of attorneys’ fees in arbitration even if an award is otherwise available under applicable law.
Class Action Waiver and Jury Waiver. You and we each agree that any proceeding, whether in arbitration or in court, will be conducted only on an individual basis and not in a class, consolidated or representative action. If a court or arbitrator determines in an action between you and us that this class action waiver is unenforceable, the arbitration agreement will be void as to you. If for any reason a claim proceeds in court rather than through arbitration, you and we each waive any right to a jury trial.
Havanasavannah Card Terms & Conditions.
- Social Impact
- For Business Partners
- Order and PickUp
- About Us
- California Transparency In Supply Chains Act
- Submit Your Idea
- Cookie Preferences